Momiji Health Care Society are grateful for their continued support for many years. Since 2010 we have received a total of $30,000. Without generous donors like Mitsui & Co. (Canada) Ltd we would not be able to provide quality services and programs to Japanese Canadian Seniors.
Mitsui & Co. (Canada) Ltd. is the wholly-owned Canadian subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd., one of the world’s most diversified trading, investment and services enterprises. They have a long history of more than 50 years in Canada since the former Mitsui & Co. (Canada) Ltd. was established in 1956. Their mission and values are in line with Momiji’s and we are proud to be associated with them.
Mitsui & Co.’s Mission: Strive to contribute to the creation of a future where the aspirations of the people can be fulfilled.
Mitsui & Co.’s Values:
• Build trust with fairness and humility.
• Aspire to set high standards and to contribute to society.
• Embrace the challenge of continuous innovation.
• Foster a culture of open-mindedness.
• Strive to develop others and oneself to achieve full potential.